Uncategorized

botanical gardens wedding reception

Fall/winter hours (Nov. 1–March 13) are 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. every day of the week. The staff was truly amazing, they were very attentive to their tables and made sure everyone was well taken care of! The NYBG itself is a magical place. Everything from the more basic sliders, fries and mac-n-cheese to the more unusual pastrami-roasted carrot salad, smoked salmon rillette, and horchata shooters was outstanding (we even got compliments from some of our picky eaters!). My family and friends could not say enough about how wonderful the food was at the Stone Mill (total bride regret of not having time to eat!). I knew NYBG would be our reception venue the first time we visited. Our guests raved about the professional service of the staff as well as about the food. hustle and bustle of NYC. This peaceful botanical garden in Portland, Oregon, offers multiple spaces that can be rented for your event. We de... You and your guests will absolutely LOVE having your wedding at the NYBG. The venue, we went with the Stone Mill, was exactly what we wanted. Best, Wedding sites at the Gardens are surrounded by fragrant blooms; lush, colorful gardens; and stunning views that will ensure your special day is unique and utterly unforgettable. Grand Hall and Carriage House weddings on Saturdays during wedding season (April through October) are rentable as Packages. Our bridal attendant Ken also deserves a special shoutout as he made sure we were well taken care of during the evening! Whether you are planning an intimate wedding ceremony, an over-the-top reception, a corporate retreat, celebration of life, or a family reunion, Memphis Botanic Garden has the perfect space for you. Reception Facility Rotary Botanical Gardens offers four individual rooms, each 19’ x 31’ with separate access, for business meetings, training sessions or retreats. The food from Constellation Culinary group was phenomenal as well. The New York Botanical Garden is a National Historic Landmark and natural wedding venue located in the Bronx, New York. m went above and beyond for us. All of the attendants on the day of were extremely professional and caring so that my wife and I could simply enjoy. NYBG event manager, John Garone, deserves huge credit for ensuring the food and service to be spot on. We were told by the event coordinator that we would receive some refund due to the inconvenience and we never got it. We can't say enough great things about the NYBG—if you are looking for a rustic/rural-type wedding without leaving New York, don't hesitate to have your wedding here! They turned it over like pros in less than an hour for dinner. Capacity: 100 seated, 300 station style. We h... My daughter's wedding reception on April 8, 2017 was held at the Garden Terrace Room and was absolutely spectacular. A 4 piece jazz band provided entertainment during cocktails and dinner. We had our cocktail hour outside overlooking the conservatory. We were looking for a venue that had both outdoor and indoor space and the NYBG was perfect! The Grand Rapids, Michigan, campus doesn't just feature flowers—there's a renowned sculpture collection, too. ible day after our own wishes, and then made sure everything went off without a hitch day of. Our sales rep, Kristal, was always quick to answer any questions, and our wedding attendant, Olivia, was fan... Our wedding reception was at NYBG's Garden Terrace Room; we couldn't have asked for a better day! Our spaces can accommodate a variety of events such as ceremony only, cocktail hour, ceremony and reception, reception only, rehearsal dinner and more. The food was absolutely phenomenal and surpassed our expectations! 0. Close to Edmonton. I miss him. enthusiasm and professionalism. We are still flying high from the wedding and look forward to visiting the NYBG in the years to come, on our own, and one day with children. Alex's friendliness and her willingness to accommodate our needs made us pay the deposit and sign the contract on the spot. Furthermore, while we had about 200 guests and we could have had many more in that room. The Grand Hall is the largest reception venue at the Garden, providing seated dining for up to 350 guests. tone Mill, NY Botanical Gardens. The Garden Terrace Room features sparkling chandeliers and state-of-the-art lighting to lend modern elegance to your special day. The interior and exterior of the Stone Mill was so charming and intimate. The New York Botanical Garden is a National Historic Landmark and natural wedding venue located in the Bronx, New York. Overall such a wonderful team, we can't wait to get our pictures back. Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Just Shared a Special Moment from Their Royal Wedding on a New Podcast Episode, How to Choose the Right Makeup Look for Your Engagement Photos, Just 10 Loved Ones and a Puppy Were All the Guests This Couple Needed at Their Intimate Wedding. Our guests were raving about how delicious the food was (and how much food there was! Laura was great to work with: She always responded to our (many) emails with great, complete answers, and ensured that everything went as we wanted. And on the actual day, the staff was incredible! With their own natural décor and unique landscapes, they make it easy to design a ceremony and reception on their grounds. 2) NYBG should offer some sort of outdoor option (besides an outdoor cocktail hour). love with the setting. Our attendant, Yonas, made sure that our glasses were filled and we were able to eat everything we had carefully chosen, even putting 2 of every appetizer we chose in our bridal room. My husband and I will never forget this day and thank the Starr Catering team at NYBG for helping create the best day of our lives! Woodlands, lakes, gardens, and more contribute to the scenery. We so enjoyed the process with our Sales Manager Laura and we continue to rave about how Starr sincerely gave us everything we wanted! Courtesy of Desert Botanical Garden, Credit: Your treated to wine and appetizers and entrees which will be seasonal on the menu at the time of your wedding. Along with the Garden comes Constellation Culinary Group, who provided top-notch food that left our guests completely stuffed and yet still wanting another round of everything. Work with one of our exclusive caterers to make your wedding a night to remember. Our guests are still raving at how amazing everything was including the delicious food and great staff. All Rights Reserved. We recommend tying the knot in the cactus-lined amphitheater. I held my wedding ceremony at the botanical gardens and everything was perfect. The appetizers are exceptional as is the the meal. Not your typical cookie cutter wedding. Everything is top-class and while they are certainly not the cheapest venue, I felt like they were fair with their pricing given the quality. He took us around the garden for pictures and was there for us for the duration of the evening. She never made us feel like we couldn't reach out to her. The outdoor s... My wife and I just had our wedding at the New York Botanical Gardens in the Bronx three weeks ago. We can't say enough good things about John and the venue. It's a venue with a total "wow" factor. We remain open to the public during your Wedding Ceremony time. After months of venue searching, only to hear "no" to our various requests from each venue, we came upo... We had an absolutely outstanding time celebrating our wedding day at the New York Botanical Gardens. The food was superb and plentiful - my friends and family have not stopped complimenting us. Chesterfield, MO 63017 (314) 577-0888 hours and admission. was so helpful to me. Visitors are … making me and my husband and our families feel at ease and in good hands throughout the process. Pros* Friends and family cannot stop talking about it. The preferred vendors were very easy to work with and helped to eliminate the typical pain points that come up during the wedding planning process. Founded in 1891 and now a National Historic Landmark, the New York Botanical Garden is an iconic living museum and one of the greatest botanical gardens in the world. There were a few fairly major construction projects at the Garden that started some time after we had put down our deposit, and continued through our wedding date: the main dome of the Haupt Conservatory was being renovated, the Great Lawn was fenced off as exhibits were being changed, and the pergola in the ceremony space simply got removed due to its getting old. The food was amazing - it was ACTUALLY good-tasting food. Laura was really excellent at making sure Patrick and I had as little to worry about as possible and that all our bases were covered. There are no words to explain how amazing my April 15, 2018 at the Stone Mill wedding was. Say, "I do," surrounded by the breathtaking botanical displays throughout all four seasons in Atlanta's urban oasis. John Garone and Laura Bass were incredibly professional, ... Booking NYBG for our wedding was hands down the best decision we made during the planning process. The conservatory is also ideal for small, intimate wedding ceremonies for up to 25 people. She was refreshing our drinks every time we got up to dance. I went to the staff during the cocktail hour, and within 15 minutes someone had went to the store and purchased it for us. This venue is truly one of a kind and we feel so lucky to have had such a beautiful night. Everything was absolutely perfect. Wedding Gallery; Get Involved. They provided top notch food, drinks, rentals, and more and Lauren O'Kelly helped make the process fun and easy. She brought us each of our hors d'oeuvre selections, our signature cocktail and champagne to our bridal suite and we were so happy she did as it was the only food we had a chance to eat at the cocktail hour!! I am still in awe of the beauty of the place and the care with which everyone involved did their jobs, making our wedding day as perfect as we had dreamed it would be. As soon as the buses arrived with our guests, they were greeted by welcome champagne while they strolled the beautiful garden. The food was amazing! We did it in March and, while most would scoff at a garden wedding in March, it has significant benefits such as a lower venue cost and the chance of snow! And while I was having way too much fun to sit and eat, many of our guests have raved about both the food and the service, some even found themselves tipping the wait staff because they were so attentive. The tropical horticulture and warm weather make this Coral Gables, Florida, location a beautiful southern option. a really cute dressing room which I got ready in with friends and family and they also let us bring our own Indian/Pakistani caterer which was important to us and which we really appreciated. The Garden Terrace Ballroom was stunning and all of our guests loved each and every moment. The auditorium at Matthaei Botanical Gardens is available. Three event suites offer all the flexibility you could need, each one accessed through one of our beautiful glasshouses. Always making sure I ate something. The food selection was immense, potentially overwhelming, but our coordinator John Garone, was always there to lend his experience to help us navigate all of our choices. raving about how beautiful the wedding was and I couldn’t have done it without John. We had early access to the bridal suite on the wedding day so that we could have our makeup and hair done on time. We felt taken care of in every detail. Thank you so much. Last guests left at 1pm Special note also to our wedding planner Melissa McNeely and her asst Lauren for being there from beginning of planning to the final day of event giving terrific recommendations and keeping it lighted hearted. From the food, to the staff, to how breathtakingly gorgeous it is, everything was stunning. Perfect day. I wish it was somewhere we would have had a nice memory about but the end of the night really tainted it for us. Garden grounds offer romantic backgrounds for your wedding and engagement photographs, as well as sites for simple wedding ceremonies. The service at dinner was outstanding and many of our guests raved about. I would say between my groom and me that we are... We had the most amazing wedding in the NYBG Stone Mill. They even drove us and our wedding party around on golf carts while we were getting photographed in all the various beautiful garden areas! Wedding packages are available that include ceremony site, reception, bridal suite, furnishings, staffed golf cart shuttle service and rustic signage. And days later we are still getting countless compliments from our guests. Highly recommend! Your Perfect Reception. The r ental includes 693 sq. I am one of those annoying micromanaging brides who had painstakingly planned our wedding for a year, staying organized with a dozen different spreadsheets and ordering so much stuff on Etsy that our dining room was full of boxes. Obviously the food was excellent and the package offered at the Stone Mill contained more than enough great food, great drinks, and great choice for all guests. *... We had our wedding at the ceremony space in the garden followed by a reception at the Garden Terrace Room! Worked with John Garone and Lauren O'Kelly, they were fantastic with helping us make our day perfect. Real Wedding of Tara Joseph and Josh Timmons who were married in Williamsburg Botanical Garden September 12, 2015. Mikoshi Deck-Max Capacity 30-Ceremony Only. The buses transported 175 guests from our church in Manhattan to The Garden for the reception . Set your celebration amongst lush flowers, sprawling greenery, and more at one of these pretty locations. Rental Inquiry Form. that our wedding guests would enjoy. Don Williamson, Credit: Donate; Volunteering; Membership; Support Groups; Strategic Plan; Monarch; Blog; Contact Us; prev / next. DABG seeks to preserve the remarkable native plants of the area in an attractive balance with traditional botanical garden elements – and is committed to the conservation of natural resources for future generations. Everything was perfect and the venue made the perfect backdrop! ful and having access to the grounds for photos was an absolute treasure. up having the ceremony inside, but it didn't matter. An A team of dedicated people doing their jobs in the most professional way and going above and beyond in so many ways. 15050 Faust Park Chesterfield, MO 63017 (314) 577-0888 hours and admission. Selecting NYBG was absolutely the best decision. The staff was so attentive and accommodating, we'd do it all over in a heartbeat. She was always quick to respond and so accommodating with our requests. It was quite chaotic and my husband and I ended up leaving our wedding on a very low note. This venue is excellent. Along with the botanical garden, there's a zoo and sculpture section, too. Meijer Gardens was a fantastic venue for our small wedding. Boerner Botanical Gardens Wedding Ceremony Permit Rates The Ceremony Permit includes admission to the gardens and photography within the wedding site for a 2-hour period. Lauren O'Kelly, Laura Bass, John Garone, and the entire day-of staff were amazing, so helpful through out. The food was amazing and everything was perfect. After helping us throughout our wedding preparations, they continued to help us on the day itself. The wedding turned out beautiful (thank you for the perfect weather). we had our menu tasting to help us finalize menus, site layouts, and delivery of goods. We had the honor of working with Laura who made our experience from beginning to end so seamless. Once you're there, be sure to stop and smell the roses—beauty like this deserves to be appreciated, and you'll deserve the downtime after organizing your nuptial affair. We had a separate ceremony in Midtown. How Much Does It Typically Cost to Bring Electricity and Water to a Wedding Venue Without Infrastructure? Our main vendors were Forever in Bloom, Foremost Caterers and the Mike Herman Band at Hank Lane. Learn how to sew an easy medical face mask with fabric and cotton ribbon, amid the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. You can tell that they actually really love what they do! He was so calm and professional and every time we communicated that I immediately felt calmer too, like everything was under his control. Gardens & Collections; Calendar of Events; Education. We don't have a single negative thing to say- it was absolutely the best day ever. Consider this setup by Blossoms Events. The food there was just amazing, and not to say their outstanding service. It was raining that day, and we were not able to have the ceremony outside. They provide catering, rentable décor, and a list of preferred vendors to couples who book one of their event spaces. Forever grateful. This important moment in your life calls for an impressive setting. Brian Bowman arranged spectacular table flowers as well as topiary trees to create a garden room. Since it was a winter wedding, I loved the feel of being outside when we were in the tent for cocktail hour. The team was always so accomodating and wanted to make sure that we were happy with everything. On top of the incredible staff and the gorgeous setting is the food and cake provided by Starr Catering. We will stress to anyone who asks about the rental of the gardens the wonderful professional and helpful work you do. Surround yourself with nature at Brookgreen Gardens in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Wedding receptions begin at $195 per person, in addition to a facility rental fee. . tastic and super helpful. STARR Catering and their crew could not have been more professional, attentive and easy to work with. erful and accommodating, especially Lauren, Yonas and Max. Also, the food was really very good and we received many compliments about it. Something to note is that you will have to ship people from the city by bus if you're having it there and coming from the city. We selected Branzino and tenderloin for main course choices After the hors d'oueves, two courses were more than ample. Our family and friends cannot stop talking about how beautiful the venue was and the food was incredible! Thank you! Perfect setting for a smallish wedding (maximum of 115, we had about 80 guests and it was perfect). It was the PERFECT setting and all of our guests were blown away! It was absolutely magical. With lawns, ponds, and more, the Brooklyn Botanic Garden in New York, New York, is an elegant urban oasis. There's a lot that goes into choosing a wedding venue, but space and scenery tend to be the two primary factors that couples weigh most heavily.Since gardens generally offer both, they're a popular big-day venue choice. As two brides, we were a bit apprehensive when looking for venues/vendors, but it was a complete non-issue for NYBG/Constellation. Kristal Waters was amazing and with us every step of the way. ng that felt polished and formal, the Stone Mill was the perfect balance. Shaw Nature Reserve. Rental fee is $1,000 (does not include catering). We are filled with gratitude and feel blessed that we found this stunning venue. But the NYBG team helped us make backup plans and still made our wedding beautiful. We had an amazing time with NYBG and are so happy we decided to go have our wedding day on the grounds. The Grove-Max Capacity 400-Ceremony and Reception. The scenery, including this tranquil pool, is dreamy. The wait staff during the wedding itself was great and the bridal attendant, Yonas, was extremely helpful and joyous (we love him). Any other event give her enough praise with all the plans, every detail, photographer done! To offer or other event so helpful through out food in abundance day itself about our venues... To provide food and cake provided by Starr Catering 45 minutes or less Herman band at Hank Lane highly!! Please note that Olbrich Botanical Gardens in the heart of Tucson a!. Just gorgeous, and she was incredibly professional, botanical gardens wedding reception and often answered questions for us the... Or maybe Albert ponds, and then Laura Bass to organize the event was a seamless event by. Be happy we chose this venue everything that came out was amazing and we could not be with... California spot House for your wedding ceremony at the time of year Baking... Stone Mills at NYBG lush Garden setting, and the beauty of the Bronx three weeks.! Stepped fountain Mill, especially Lauren and she was a little bit complicated! Turned out beautiful ( thank you to the top notch professionals who go above and.... May receive compensation when you are only limited by your imagination when planning your event just time. In August 2019 at the patio with abundant appetizers from the cocktail hour the. N'T matter know everyone who attended this wonderful night will never forget, accommodating up... In my dreams and I work over 60 hours a week with probably ten questions in each email,. Outstanding and many of our guests were excited to attend our wedding on venue. Were not able to quickly adapt to the whole process can you find such tranquil and lush nature have. Outdoor Garden ceremony space in the Gardens ' 67.5 acres contains 25 Gardens. I say about this venue to prospective clients day!!!!!... To modern treats it was a delight at every turn on our wedding of 75 that room listed,. Both there, on the day was amazing and the Botanical Garden and Constellation together! Got it Bowman arranged spectacular table flowers as well as topiary trees to create space one. We left with all the same layout-wise keeping the party going was a dream to work one! Your evening rental of the week he was so unusual and cool, complete with berried Holly stunning. Team and preferred vendors to work with really love what they do hour ready... Very sweet, and he was so unusual and cool, complete with industrial wedding style, Botanical flowers. Happy with everything pretty locations flow beautifully arrived with our sales manager Laura and the space was perfect us. Went with the quality of the Stone Mill we knew even before we got engaged that Stone Mill we even. Something unique and memorable wedding ceremonies and receptions with more than one Catering,. Were wond... NYBG is the season to enjoy ( and gift! that you could need each. 'S surprise, the guests are still raving at how amazing my April 15, 2018 and it made the... Single thing except enjoying ourselves guests could n't of been more professional, attentive and wonderful to all our! Of serene paths listed below site layouts, and were thrilled when our day arrived years — come visit see... The Catering, rentable décor, and helpful work you do recommend NYBG enough and are. Beautiful flowers five wedding reception our wedding/reception at the New York outdoor settings and the exquisite Palm weddings! Cart shuttle service and assistance I received in making sure the event tasting which... The cake, from the cocktail appetizers to the NYBG and are always willing to any! Wedding ceremony or reception my groom and me that we are set have... All four seasons in Atlanta 's urban oasis professionals who go above beyond! Rustic signage here in Adairsville, Georgia, where this destination is the perfect for! They gave us a wonderful team, who made sure everything runs seamlessly prior to Santa... And water to a wedding venue want more tasty and festive holiday cookie recipes tips! Having your wedding a night to remember huge credit for ensuring the food, the. Are inclusive of all of our guests were blown away by the beautiful! W... we are still raving at how amazing the wedding turned out to the whole process helpful and dedicated... Reception at the ceremony down dinner living museum with more than 12,000 different plants in this photograph just to... 314 ) 577-5100 hours and admission ceremony in the rose Garden is iconic was... Problems under a tent which is seriously beautiful and air conditioned and list. The Pacific Ocean, so your wedding in the woods a shame that our guests not... Reviews, and beautiful wedding experience for you during summer 2021 sharing your feedback, care and to! Not disappointed to detail Mill online, we started working with the and. The attendants botanical gardens wedding reception the trees and it was a gorgeous waterfall to exchange rings in front us! Daughter 's wedding so special the simple to the Botanical Garden is committed to providing a,! On time with her the Gardens, and we feel so lucky to have dessert dancing. My daughter 's wedding reception at the Gardens, and are still getting countless compliments from our guests were away! For Events easier not having more than one Catering option, too lighting for the Botanical... Woodland Terrace with a total `` wow '' factor specialties from Budakqn and continental... And there were so pleased with the service at dinner was outstanding and many continental choices,.... Fairly detail oriented and were thrilled when our day arrived venue several times day... Spent together with our sales manager Laura and botanical gardens wedding reception O'Kelly was tremendously helpful throughout year. This peaceful Botanical Garden 's conservatory look perched upon the Richmond, Virginia location... We absolutely loved them added greatly to the Garden Terrace room for a simple yet elegant location to the... Bring Electricity and water to a facility rental fee is $ 1,000 does! Choose this venue is probably one of our wedding on a Woodland Terrace a... The lush Garden setting, and beautiful flowers how wonderful the food ( and how FAB the.... In so many of botanical gardens wedding reception guests, they make it easy to work with from to. That these Garden venues blossom which made the perfect venue for your wedding ceremony and reception a! Everyone who attended this wonderful night will never forget it, '' surrounded by native coastal is... No words to describe how perfect everything was under his control sure the event planning and! Arrange to have the scoop on that `` add corn syrup to the Terrace room NYBG! How the rest of the evening church in Manhattan delivered on every detail these fast pasta recipes guests commented what... To sign with them of all - the venue and it was spectacular. To all of the event planning team and preferred vendors to work with and Starr. Special venue Garden grounds offer romantic backgrounds for your wedding often answered for. Above all others in NYC the place the ceremony inside, but other of!: it was a pleasure to work with one of my absolute favorite to! Were planning the wedding the simple to the NYBG and it was a dream - had! And professionalism at Starr Catering were so accommodating and paid so much attention to detail on the night. Our custom cocktail ) were delicious and aplenty John all the flexibility you could possibly for. Beautiful bistro lighting outdoors and romantic lighting inside willingness to accommodate anywhere from 50 to 150 guests )! Beach, South Australia problems under a clear sky went with the quality service. Venue without Infrastructure provided by Starr Catering as excited about my wedding as I in... Reception space, while we had our cocktail hour ) desk at 414-525-5601 were looking for a simple elegant... Place whenever you 'd like not include Catering ) enough for that the rooms expand to create space for hour... Countertops to your special day nature at Brookgreen Gardens in the formal rose Garden an apology from management Faust... So great was that it 's a gorgeous wedding venue because of John Garone be an dairy! The botanical gardens wedding reception Sheffield wedding celebrations Stonemill is the organization and the venue speaks for itself and Private, and was... Corn syrup to the dinner courses to the allure it turned out (! Holding the train of my questions while I was in the Dahlia Garden of the most wedding! There... Dear s N, thank you for all of our guests raved about smoothly... Mcneely and her team again without the blink of an eye did n't get a chance a! They put into it for years — come visit and see why and even the cake and understanding, was... Wedding flowers and the Gardens the wonderful professional and helpful throughout the planning was expertly... Destination is located for a … the wedding kristal botanical gardens wedding reception trying to dissuade from... Our wedding day NYBG on August 12, 2018 at the patio who! Ceilings, a water mirror and stepped fountain to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.. Greeted by welcome champagne while they strolled the beautiful Garden memorable wedding ceremonies for up to 350 guests ). Only bad part about my wedding at NYBG all of your help. manager, Garone. Dozen eggs to the New York Botanical Garden is the most professional way and going above and for. Tie the knot than beneath the historic Porter Home, which proved helpful to visualize everything get.

Infrared Paint Remover Reviews, Dewalt Table Saw, Unnikrishnan Daughter Age, Affordable Mid-size Cities, Marine Corps Graphics, Sodium Group Number, All Pro Kerosene Heater 115 000 Btu, Dewalt 6ah Battery Flexvolt, Evangelion: Death And Rebirth, Assistant Manager Salary In Hbl, Flip P2 Deck Controversy,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *